Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hoo are you?



Hoo are you?

Here are this weeks questions!
1. What is your natural hair color?
2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
3. What is the first thing you notice about people?
4. Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?
5. What size of shoes do you wear?

Here are my answers!

1. What is your natural hair color?

I have dark brown naturally, which it is now however i have seen a few gray's so it may change here soon!
I have dyed my hair since i think the 8th grade, but i got sick of it about a year ago,so ive been all natural since then! :)

2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
I would have to say both!! :) I dont see sunrises much but when i do its awesome!

3. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I notice most there smile,and eyes

4. Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?
TEXTING!! im not a big phone talker usually i never know what to say so texting works good for me...no pressure! :)

5. What size of shoes do you wear?
The following was Leslies answer but it was perfect so i left it! :)
Just call me BIG FOOT! I wear a size 9. I don't know how I got such big feet, because my parents not have have big feet. I wish I was a 7, because that is what size all the cute shoes are in!


Here are the RULES!!!

I can't wait to get to know each other a little better and see what else we have in common besides our craftiness! Here's how it will work, each Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your favorite color to What's your favorite movie.
  • You will then copy this week's questions and change the answers to your own.
  • You will post them in a new post on your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the link to your main blog) here on our link party.
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and interesting things about your fellow crafters!
  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar).

3 comments:

  1. Don't we all wish we were a size 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, I'd take YOUR size feet!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am noticing that more people have just as big of a feet as we do that linked up! It is easier to text if you need to get your thoughts and response together! Thanks for linking up to hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete